Award Winning BB-04 Fiesta ST180 350BHP HYBRID TURBO UNIT
OC DEMO CAR BB-04 MAKES 350BHP AT TRACK N ROAD ROLLERS!
Introducing the long awaited BB04 Turbo for Ford Fiesta ST180 - The on track award winning #1 in Class Hybrid Turbo Charger. (Recommended for the streets)
THIS TURBO INCLUDES:
- Motorsport Spec BB-04 10 Blade Hybrid Turbo
- MS Anti Surge Compressor Housing
- Upgraded Motorsport Billet Actuator
- Modified Oil Feed
- Ported and flowed turbine inlet and wastegate for increased boost control
- High Flow Intake Elbow
- Modified Compressor wheel tips size - 47mm
- Modified Exhaust Wheel tips - 43mm
- Specifically requires Vpower or Tesco 99
- Exchange turbo unit is required.
Highly Essential parts required for Turbo installation:
- 2.5" Big boost pipe BBO Fitting kit
- Stage 5 MSD Remap - 330 - 350 (Workshop Fitted Only)
- All brand new turbo gaskets
- Forge Atmospheric Dump Valve
- Forge Boost Tap
- UPRATED Crossover Pipe
Hardware you already need:
- * We recommend an Airtec stage 3 intercooler
- * We recommend a Ported/Tubular manifold
- * We recommend a Stage 3 Induction Kit
- * We recommend Uprated PIPER 3" Exhaust system
Want to go further with your power?
- * We recommend uprated Injectors + Fuel Pump
- * We recommend uprated Camshafts
- * We recommend uprated Race Clutch & Flywheel
- * We recommend an Forged Engine Build Kit
- * We recommend the ST180 Motion Differential (ON TRACK)
The BB-04 Billet alloy wheel size dimensions are as followed:
Compressor wheel tips size - 47mm
Exhaust Wheel tips - 43mm
OC Motorsport Teamed up with the well known and respected Bernies Blowers to produce the astonishing BB0 (bee bee oh) range of turbos for the MK7 Ford Fiesta ST180.
With tons of development over the last 2 years we have established a turbo and mapping range that works brilliantly together making for some very quick and reliable cars on ROAD and on the TRACK.
Currently we have 3 versions of the BB0 range for the Fiesta ST starting with the BB04 for street use, the BB05 for track and the BB06 for Drag.
The base turbo is built using the TD04 as known in the Japanese scene. We chose this turbo unit as it is HIGHLY reliable and also runs big bearings, it also has scope for larger internals.
The BB04 is the first turbo of the range, the smallest turbo but not small in any way.
The power delivery is progressive, very responsive and with minimal lag. It’s the ultimate turbo for road cars.
Featuring an awesome looking Ported Shroud anti surge compressor housing, and billet custom actuator.
With Size 43mm Exhaust Wheel tips and Size 47mm Compressor wheel all fitted neatly into a bored out stock locating exhaust housing.
This means you can use your original exhaust manifold and downpipe or the variety of options on the market designed for the original locating turbo. With an awesome looking anti surge compressor housing and UPGRADED CNC machined billet aluminium actuator.
This is a HUGE turbo and as such it requires it’s own pipework to fit. We have teamed up with PRO HOSE by AIRTEC to provide a large bore intake elbow which fits to not only the standard crossover but also all stock locating crossovers such as Airtec, Forge and R-Sport.
The results and reliability speak for themselves with our OC Motorsport race car having ran one of the BB04 Turbos for the past 2 years. The race car runs through punishing 30 minute qualifying and 40 minute long races. Outright race wins and regular podium finishes show how good this ultimate package is.
(IN PRODUCTION) - The BB-05 turbo runs the same base as the bb04 but has larger internals.
(IN PRODUCTION) BB-06 – well now we’re really talking, this is the best way to get a garrett ball bearing turbo on your Fiesta ST.
What seems like the impossible is possible at OC Motorsport .
PLESE NOTE : If you decide to choose Supplied & Fitted on purchase, please call us on 01268 906380 to book your vehicle in.
If you D.I.Y you will need to drop off your turbo unit for exhange, if not send it by post at our workshop in Essex.